Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh blogging world, how I have missed you. I have been SOO busy lately. Work has completely taken over my life. On my day off, I just want to be with my friends. But I have missed writing about nonsense with my whole heart.


June 5, 2010

This lady will turn the big
21


The last big birthday to celebrate for 29 years. I want to have a blast. My brother, and his friend were planning a trip to Las Vegas. Mhmmm.



But boys are planning this trip, so it may fall through. Please bloggers, give me some awesome ideas!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think u shud celebrate it with ur parents whenever it will. blogwalking.follow my blog http://kifah-arifin.blogspot.com/

Min said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton utah leather

Michelle Moss said...

My 21st Iwent to Disnayland in Paris with the family which was fantastic and my 30th.... I had aa party with famuly and friends then went to Venice for a few days which was also great experiance....
What about hot air balloon in Kenya?
Hope this gives you some ideas