Monday, March 1, 2010

"Hitting on me WHAT? I think you need a catscan" -Ke$ha


As I check out my news feed to the right side of my blog, I can see other people from other countries are looking at what I am writing.
HOW AMAZING IS THAT??
I know, I know, I am a complete dork for being sooo estatic over this. I literally skipped through the hallway of my house. So England, Canada, Africa, whoeever you are, however you managed to find my blog, just know, you made a 20 something girl jump for joy. Literally. Keep it coming!!


My blog, new face? Ugh, I know. This is just a temporary template until my sister and I can sit down and create a permanent one. Everything was destroyed in my own stupidity. But no worries, Pearls and Curls will be up, beautiful and classy once again. I experimented with the header by myself. And geez, Photoshop sure knew just how to stupify me. (see?? I think I am making up words!)

Oh Ke$ha, you know just the words I want to say..

"Old man why are you staring at me
Mac on me and my friends it is kinda creepy
You should be prowling around the old folks house
Come on dude ... leave us alone

At first we thought it was kinda illin
We thought you were like a billion
And still trying to make a killin
Get back to the museum

D.I.N.O.S.A You are a Dinosaur
D.I.N.O.S.A You are a Dinosaur
O.L.D.M.A.N You just say old man
Hitten on me WHAT?! You need a cat scan"

My new favorite song. I just like the lyrics. Really old men What do you think. Do you think that i think your grey white hair is wisdom? No, I think you most likely graduated highschool a few years before my Dad did. And that, sir, is just disgusting. I work at an eletronic store. I understand, yeah, I work with mainly guys. I associate with mainly guys. Women do come in, with their husbands. Very few young women come in. Whateverrrr. Grow up. Dont fall over the first girl you see in the store. I mean danggg. I have old men hit on me all the time! Its weird, creepy and obnoxious. Not at all attractive. When I say I have a boyfriend, I am not playing hard to get, I am not being silly. I mean leave me alone, stop talking to me, let me do my job, and give me your money. AND LEAVE.

Above: The men who think they are in the age range,
and can compete with Shia Lebough (below, Mhmm mhmm mhmm)
Yes ladies, I dont understand the logic either...





6 comments:

cynthia gayle said...

This is hilarious!!! It is so cool that people from around the WORLD read what you have to say!!!
PS I love the new design! One of my reads changes hers like I change hairstyles! Keep up the creativity--it feeds the soul. I love you!

emaleigh said...

I'm the one coming from Sterling, Virginia!!

RUUUUUUNNNNNNN through the house!! Elmo will be confused!

love you, sister.

krystal said...

New follower from 20sb.net :)

Pearls and Curls said...

Ah Yeah! Thanks Krystal!

android developers said...

I came to know some of few things.It is very interesting story.very nice to visit here.Thank you

Edinburgh Flats said...

Excellent blog pot. Keep it coming