Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here is the deal.

Ok, if by any means you are having a bad day today. Please don't read my blog.

Seriously. I warned you.

So, my boyfriend and I were dating 8 months. Pretty long time. Pretty serious.
When we started dating I never intended for anything serious. Just a companion, someone to have fun with. Well the boy captured my heart so quickly. He was so funny, to this day, he's never raised his voice at me (and i can get pushy) Everything was perfect. My friends loved him, my family, not so much, but they accepted him. All my friends thought he was great to hang out with, we spent all summer just laughing and having a good time. Well. Things got serious at Christmas, we started argueing, and barey spending time together. Solution. He was cheating!! How can a BOY cheat. That is complete immaturity. I deserve so much better than that. And he knows it. So. Here is my solution. No more crying. Im going to change my image. Work out. Look great. And hope is heart breaks even more everytime he hears my name or see's my face. Whoo. I feel so much better. And please, someone explain why people think you can "love" a person while your doing stuff behind their back with someone "you don't care about"..please.


7 comments:

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

Oooohhh boy. I'm so sorry love, that has got to hurt. And piss you the hell off. Luckily you've got that wonderful sister of yours to be your support, to help get you through. Keep your chin up pretty!

TraceyLeigh said...

Wow, I didn't know... well, another one bites the dust and misses out on a great chance to become a part of our awesome family! his loss... movin' on!

Kandace said...

I am sorry you had that happen to you. I don't understand the mentality either. Many theories, but it's different for each cheater I suppose.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i'm sorry. that's hard. but you can do so much better!!! for realz. he's the one who missed out...now go get yourself a better guy! :)

lorenabr said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs from New Zealand. You can do way better. :)
So head up girl and go on he is stupid to do this to you.

emaleigh said...

you're strong baby girl!! love you. xoxo

cynthia gayle said...

You are worth so much more than that! There is a MAN out there for you!!