Monday, January 4, 2010

"New year, New chance. Buy a fresh notebook and start filling it with ideas" -Unknown

Two Thousand and Ten! It is actually crazy for me to think about, I tend to think about my past when I should be looking into my future. Three years ago I graduated. Three Stinkin Years Ago?! That can't be... Well, I've never been one for New Years reselutions... But this year, I am going to record them for all the world to see, and fellow bloggers, your going to help keep me responsible... whether you like it or not! :) Anyways, here they are, in order of importance. But first, I would like to say, I'm new at this "New Year, New You" thing, so I kept my list short.


1.) Joining a gym. I am for real, I am going to join a gym, before I buy a tanning memebership =]. This is something I really want to do. Hopefully I can get a friend [[Cough cough MANDY]] or a certian boyfriend [[cough cough MATTHEW]] to join with me... No pressure though.


2.) Health Insurance. This is a biggie. I am way to lazy to get health insurance. However, its a BIGGIE. within the next 4 months, I will recieve papers from my job. They will be heath insurance papers. I will do all I can to READ THROUGH, and acually FILL OUT these papers. I will have my healhth insured this year.






3.) I would love to advance in my career, by...
a.- Attending a 8 month course in the fall
b.-Staying at my job, where there are tons of advancement oportunties
or.... (drumroll)
c.-Go back to school.





4.) I would love to keep my individuality, and try my very hardest to brighten at least 1 person's day, everyday.


And in other news....

Meet Pixi. My Brand new Palm Phone!! I adore her! I just switched to Sprint (Take that dumb ol' verizon) and I have fallen in love with the Palm Pixi. I recommend her to all my customers (Yes, I am reffering to her like she is a person, she is THAT great) She can run many different functions at once, you can be talking on the phone, while checking a text message, or downlaoding and app, you can do anything and everything! She has fitness apps, budget apps (apps to manage a budget, say what?) fashion apps, what more can a girl ask for from a phone?? She has a pretty little case that sits on my hip, so she can close to me always. I am currently trying to convice my boyfriend (a dangon Verizon customer) to but Pixi a boyfriend. He laughs at me, apparently he doesn't understand her greatness.




I should most likely stop talking about Pixi, before I don't have any followers left!! :) But seriously, she's a a great phone and will become your best friend in no time!

Happy Holidays everyone! I am so so stinking sorry I haven't been keeping up with my postings!!

Here is a confession:
After I get done working (Ususally 9- 10 hr days) I don't feel like getting off the couch when I get home [straight lazy], or on my day off (they come very rarely) I am catching up with friends or with my boyfriend. I will try my very best to make time for posting some news!

1 comment:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

good luck with your resolutions! they are great ones!

and that phone sounds awesome!