Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh Mary Horowitz

Wedding Bells

My very good friend Brittanie is getting MARRIED!!

I am so excited. She asked me to help plan her wedding. I am soo excited. I have so many ideas racing through my head its insane. But here we go. I made her bouquets!! They are so pretty. She is having a really rich purple as our dresses. [[ a d o r a b l e d r e s s e s ]] But here is a blurry cell phone picture.


I honestly cannot wait for the wedding. The flowers are fake, but look totally real. They were more than half the price of real flowers! There are little pearls all throughout the bouquet as well.
[[ s u p e r s t i n k i n c u t e ]]


In other news, I've been doing really terrific. I am realizing what Im worth. And its alot. My daddy is the best in the world, if you have any doubts. Check the post below and look at his comment


Has anyone seen All About Steve? I have no idea. Non at all, but I ADORE this movie. It has sat in my DVD player for 8 nights straight. I find it so cute. And so true. Boys lie. They say things they don't really mean. Girls lie as well. We say things we don't mean, or try to beat around the bush so we don't hurt anyones feelings. I love how honest she is in the movie. She is a hard core nerd. And it doesn't matter. She wears those hideous red boots because they make her toes feel like "10 friends on a camping trip". There are just some movies that stick with you. And this one completely stuck with me. Her facts, they never stopped cracking me up. "There's over a million Stevens with a "V" in the country. It's much more popular than the "PH" way. Twice as popular, in fact. I think it was the the Brits who prefer their PH's." And also, my brother's name is Steve, maybe it made me laugh even harder because of that. Im not sure. =]



1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I haven't been able to decide if I want to see this movie or not but I think I just might have to! Thanks!