Monday, February 1, 2010

“I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.” - Joan Rivers

Oh geez. Here we go, another craze. Yes, its hit me, its time to follow out one of my New Years Relselusions. The same one millions upon millions of well-padded Americans made, and make EVERY STINKIN year. Loosing weight, getting fit, excercising, conditioning, working out, sharpening, pumping iron, whatever fancy word you have for it. Im going to do it. Im going to look the best I ever have this summer. No more Wendy's. Ok lets just be realisitc. I prob will STILL find my little self at Wendy's devoring a 5 peice nugget. But not every day on my breaks! So I am planning on doing p90x at east 4 times a week. What is p90x?? Its a insanely brutal workout, i can barely get past the warm up... Looks as if I have ALOT of work to do. Here are my before shots. and i will post some after shots, when they happen. So please, encourage me fellow bloggers, to hopefully carry out on of my New Years Resolutions, and not be part o the 87% of Americans who fail :)

FEBRUARY 1, 2010
Waist- 29 in.
Hip- 43 in.
Thigh- 23 1/2 in.
Bust- 37 1/2 in.
Arms- 12 in.





3 comments:

lorenabr said...

Great idea:)
I would say you start with a 2 weeks detox and after that you can star to work out. It's very easy that way. i lost in 2 weeks round 8kgs and it's easy to work out now (pilates-wrks for me:) )
What is your workout?
By the way you find my detox plan on the blog The art of living

Anonymous said...

I've conditioned myself for running, but now I've switched to the elliptical and the weight is staying off and i'm not plateau-ing as much...and also within reason, this happens no matter what i eat. But I always work on my muscles with free weights. The muscle you build actually helps you consume your daily calories. I can officially rep 30 times with 15 lbs for my biceps and shoulders! You're gonna end up eating more than your normal..it just matters what you eat. Good luck!! You can do it!!

emaleigh said...

you have wwaaaaaaay more guts than me putting on a swimsuit like this and actually TAKING PICTURES!!