Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here it is, exercise update. As I type this, my shoulder muscles ache, and I feel as if I can finally really know where my abdomen mucsles are realy located, due to the fact, they are is misery as well. Here are some pictures, and some new measurements.






Wasit: 28 1/4
Hip: 43 1/2
Thigh: 24
Bust: 37
Arms: 12

Total success, I am missing 3/4 of an inch from the waist, but I found 1/2 of an inch in my butt (ugh!). Another 1/2 is missing from my thigh, as well as a 1/2 inch in my chest, arms are the same. Why must I have a bigger butt?! So, basically everything is shrinking, except my dang derrière. Just keep faith, this is going to be a resolution I stick to!


Oh Valentines Day. The same blog post has been posted by millions and millions of fellow bloggers all tis month. The day singles hate, and the day the attached stress weeks over. Its the day us, sinlges, are supposed to feel bad over, and its supposed to be the the most romantic day of the year for those in relationships.
Val-en-tine: [val-uyh-tayhn]
a sweetheart chosen or greeted on this day.
((Thank you dictionary.com)) My sweetheart, is my dear friend Brittanie, I am borrowing her from her boyfriend for the day. He is such a doll. She is my special sweetheart chosen for the day. I tried for my dear Forrest Griffin, but I dont think that one will be happening this year. Ill try agian this year. Brittianie just informed me, she will be baking me a cake for Valentines day, Well P90X,
looks as if all your hard work is going out the window ;). How is everyone else speinding their holiday? To those who are single: Be proud! One of my friends told me "Your not single because your not good enough, your single because you havent found one good enough for YOU". Just because your single, doesn't mean you can't send or recieve cute gifts, or go out to dinner with any
special person, after all, Valentines Day is about spending the day and truely appreciating those you LOVE. Who better than your friends or family? Those who are attatched, really truely treasure the person you are with. And don't forget about those who aren't your significant other.




On a much more positive note (Can't every one tell I am in the post relationship stage? haha, Im sorry) I can't wait to see the movie Valentines Day.It looks like such a fantastic cast (come one TAYLOR SWIFT!!) Im going to have to get a couple girlfriends together and check it out. I cannot waittt!





No comments: