Thursday, December 17, 2009

My new hair!
Finally!! I have been trying and trying to find time to cut it. So, for a little hair history: Ok, about two years ago, I dyed my hair blonde.

BIG MISTAKE
[I f r i e d my hair]
Like people fry chicken.

It took just about a year and a half, of short short hair, just cutting out the lifeless ends.
So after keeping it extremely short for about a year, I decided one good SHORT healthy cut should do the trick, then I could begin my voyage to long beautiful hair. This is what happened, super cute bob, far far away from the goal of my long, appealing locks.
Then, after what seemed like 4 forevers, my hair was finally beautiful and long. I loved it. It was about a inch longer than the bottom of my shoulder blade.
But something had to change. It wasn't the length, thats for sure. I wasnt going to see all my patience curled up on the floor just waiting to be swept and and given to the birds for a nest.
No, not length, but it had to a significant change. It couldnt be color. Color would just re-fry my hair once again. Then I came up with it, and here is what happened.


Whats everybody thinking?? Fantastic?? I know it looks funny because I am in a t-shirt, but I can't wait to wear a totally chic adorable outfit (I'm thinking cheetah!)



8 comments:

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

i think its absolutely adorable on you!!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the bob too...looks great on you ...but the long with bangs is fantastic....i would scare you all if I put up all my hair trends...yours are great..!!

Fariha M said...

love the bangs! you look super cute. i wish i didn't have curly hair so i could have pulled off adorable bangs just like you

emaleigh said...

I looooove these bangs! I wish I had courage enough to do something like this. poop.

Pearls and Curls said...

Oh my, no. I have incredibly curly hair. STRAIGHTENER!! You can do it too!

Pearls and Curls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lorenabr said...

Looks fab :)

cynthia gayle said...

Love the new photo of your little brother!