Monday, November 16, 2009

I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful. -Marilyn Monroe

So, this may not be my completely, totally exciting event, but it sure made my day. My wonderful father built me this awesome/amazing bookshelf. I am totally excited about it. It is glossy black, to go along with the theme of my room. I have three white walls, and the opossing wall of this bookshelf is black. It has a HUGE picture of Audrey Hepburn in black and white hanging about my bed. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my bookshelf. It completes my room. Such a silly thing to be excited about, but I just cant help it! =] So, forget the procrastination, here is a picture. It is reversed because I took it with a webcam, not because I am an idiot who though it would be cool to write "Live Laugh Love" backwards =]

3 comments:

emaleigh said...

Are you sure you aren't an idiot who just misspelled the words backwards??

haha. love ya sis. And I love the bookshelf too!!

xoxo

cynthia gayle said...

Love the quote!

Anonymous said...

The bookshelf is awesome!! I love it!