Saturday, November 21, 2009

The purpose of Live is to Live it.-Eleanor Roosevelt

Through the various blogs I was reading, I came across one stating
"blogging is like crack"
Whoever said that is SOOOO right. I go through the day just hoping something will happen that I can post about. I make up sentences in my head. I think about blog layouts, and cute amusing blog titles. Unfortunately, my life is so taken over by work right now, it is almost impossible to find anything to write about other than bad tippers. My mom and I were telling one of my friends about blogging. She would love to start a blog, but does not know what to write about. My mom pointed out, the blogs I read, are about normal, everyday boring things, that so many of ourselves completely captivating. After thinking and hoping something worth writing about would happen today...nothing came up. So, I am going to share a few things I [[.l.o.v.e.]]. First things first. The quote I have above, is something I live for. Just live life, without regrets, and make the most of it, now... onto my list.

Number One- My zebra print flat iron
Her name is Michelle, Yes, I named her. I drive my mother absolutely insane every time I say "Mom did you ask Michelle if she wanted to be woken up (taken out of the closet) and put to work (flat ironing her hair). She is the BEST straightener I have EVER had, plus she is zebra, so she deserved a name, and a personality.

Number Two- Colgate Wisps

Have you tried these bad boys yet? They come in a pack of 16. They are bangin! They have cinnamon, wintermint, and spearmint (my personal fav.) It seriously feels like you just brushed your teeth. I keep these in my purse and in my glove box. I LOVE them. They have a little bit of scope or something in the middle. Also, it is lasting fresh breath, not just a 15 minute picker-upper.

Number Three- Eiffel Tower

This place is just seriously gorgeous. I want to visit there more than anything in this world! For some reason, I imagine everything is in black and white in this town. I mean, EVERYTHING. The people are in black and white, the street lamps are white with a light shade of grey around them, I don't know why I think of Paris this way, but I always have.

Number Four- Leave-In split end treatment

ok, this stuff, Whoaaa there buddyyy!! Its ama-za-zing (if you have ever seen The BenchWarmers, I laughed hystarically for 12 minutes at that part) It always leaves my hair silky smooth, but don't put too much in. It will feel like there is a film over top of it. I only like using it on my wet hair, I think when you use it on dry hair, it gets that "filmy feel", hopefully, you guys can relate to that "filmy feel" because I am totally making that description up, hoping someone will understand it. It smells awesome, and I really like it so much, I don't even want to TRY other leave in treatments right now.

Number Five- Fall
I am a total summer girl, I mean all out. I live only 30 minutes away from the beach, and am there as many days as I can throughout the summer. But let me tell you what, I am so blessed to have grown up in an area where I can experience all four seasons! Fall, in my opinion, happens to be the most picturesque (I used thesaurus on that one) As nerdy as it may sound, fall even smells different, just cleaner, and more homey (they would translate into comforting in "Ana language") I love this season, it comes with hayrides, bonfires, haunted houses, just everything.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quotes and you made the list very interesting!!

Who introduced you to the long-term relationship leave-in? ;)

Jenni said...

haha I do the same thing!!!! I love having a hit post for the day and when I get a new follower it's like christmas day! haha I LOVE fall too, and my flatiron. I've never tried that particular leave-in conditioner but I use one from Paul Mitchell that adds volume and conditions at once. :) I heart it.

cynthia gayle said...

I never thought about it before--but I think of Paris in black and white!

Love it--you words are very creative!