Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else." -Steinham

Finally!! I have pictures of the absolutely GORGEOUS masterpieces I created yesterday!! I didn't get any pictures of Mandy's (sorry!) But, here are a few of mine.



Sorry for all them not all being in a straight center line, I tried my best. Now, the middle necklace, its a little hard to tell, but it is actually purple beads! I mean, bright purple.
I am so proud of myself!! I feel like I just got honor roll or something. I am not even kidding. I have that giddy little feeling of complete self-admiration. Like when you make honor roll, and you get that cool little bumper sticker that reads "my child is a honor roll student at ____________ elementary school". Well, my school was way to poor and cheap to give out those awesome little bumper stickers, but I am sure if they did, an abundance of kids would be busting their tails every night studying just trying to achieve one. I can't wait until our next beading day.

Anyways, I know I have been talking about this movie for now my [[2nd]] blog post, but
number 1- I stinking LOVE "He's just not that into you". I believe it should be intructed in every young girls head at an early age...There are wayyy to many flipped-out, demented, possesive girls out there, that ruin what little faith the male breed has in us.
number 2- I have been told (by quite a few people, basically just girls I grew up with that are in love with the movie also) that I look like Ginnifer Goodwin.


and then...of course... there is little ol' me

So, what are we thinking guys? Genifer Goodwin's look-a-like (I should move to Hollywood and start scamming =]) or a total original?


6 comments:

P.T said...

The beads are looking nice. It'd be better if you post bigger pictures of your crafts in future (just a suggestion). And you can even have your own giveaways! Since you just started blogging it'll bring traffic to your pretty blog. :)

You don't need to scam Hollywood being a Ginnifer Goodwin (though you do look like her). You have a 'commercial' face already. Bank on that! Another suggestion of course. And a compliment! :)

cynthia gayle said...

OMG!!!! You do look like her!

Love the necklaces!

Pearls and Curls said...

aw thank you! =] I should try the giveaway's. how would i go about giving the prizes to thepeople who win them though? and what kind of contests could i have?

Pearls and Curls said...

aw thank you! =] I should try the giveaway's. how would i go about giving the prizes to thepeople who win them though? and what kind of contests could i have?

Fariha M said...

love the necklace!! its time for you to open a etsy shop. And yes you do look like a lot like ginnifer goodwin.actually a lot a prettier!!

Laura said...

you do look like her! both very cute!

www.glammed.blogspot.com