Saturday, November 14, 2009

The most important thing is to enjoy life - to be happy - that's all that matters.-A.Hepburn

Well, my wonderful sister has put together such an amazing blog for me! My blog is up and beautiful, so now I think it is time for me to start blogging. Truth is, I didn’t know how to, I was waiting for some huge awesome event to happen so I could have a super awesome first post. Well, that event hasn’t happened yet, so I figured I’d tell a little about myself and what I hope to blog about. I’m just a 20 year old girl, living and loving life to the fullest. I am a waitress, and boy, does that job teach you patience =] I am also a student.

I’m a Huge fan of Taylor Swift!! I actually just bought the new CD the other day, and am hoping for concert tickets for Christmas (hint hint)



I also LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes. The only problem (as silly as this may sound) is my height. I am about 5’5, and hate feeling like I am “towering” over people. But these are my absolute favorite pair in my closet right now.




I also love all things Audrey Hepburn. The pearls, the simplicity, the classiness (I hope that’s a word). I adore that time period.



Such a classic picture... Well I am hoping that this super-fantastic exciting event will happen soon, so I will have more interesting things to blog about.

2 comments:

emaleigh said...

Sister- I love this post!!! And I am loving the idea of quotes for headers!!!!

Can't wait to see what else you blog about.

xoxo

cynthia gayle said...

Excited to see your future posts!!---About having a huge awesome event happening? Sometimes just waking up is huge and awesome.

Love you more than I can say!