Monday, November 23, 2009

let go of what kills you, and hold onto what keeping you breathing. -Annonymous

My first post with my new signature! Make sure you look at it! I have such a talented sister, I gave her the most confusing and vague description of how I envisioned my blog, and she ran with it. It looks AMAZING and totally my style!



This is the style I chose for my hair. Totally cute right?
"Fringy" straight across bangs.
I cant wait, its going to be so great. The only problem I think I may encounter is rainy days. They are already my enemy. I also want some layers around my face.
My incredibly talented mother normally is the O.N.L.Y person I let touch my hair, however, with her incredibly busy schedule, I'm not sure when she will find the time. So, my plan is to sit in a hairdresser's chair, and let a stranger I don't trust go at it. However, the lady I have chosen for the task, has amazing hair that she does herself. When I say amazing, I mean, taking time away from my tables on a insanely busy Friday night just to stare at her hair in complete admiration/envy. I intend on keeping the length. I am not nervy enough to chop it off into an adorable bob yet.





Next, I would like to discuss my next topic. Beading. Yes, Beading. My very good friend Mandy (a soon to be blogger) and I became fascinated by the small bead isle in Wal-Mart. Amanda first brought to me the idea of beading when a student in her class used it as her topic for a demonstration speech... Then, she saw the isle. Then, she showed it to me. It all just fell into place from there. We went bead shopping together, and bought all of our basics. ((Thank you Michaels Craft Store for robbing me of all my money!!)) Then, we bought a few beads, with two pendants each to get ourselves started. Tomorrow is that day, that we will break our necks leaning over a table, and straining our eyes looking for the holes in the beads. Oh, but it will be fun =]



Ahh, well, I have a cold, and really should be getting to sleep. But please, let me know, if you bead also, and give me some ideas! Also, give me so feedback on my new hairstyle, and my amazing signature!

3 comments:

cynthia gayle said...

Cool about the hair thing!

Cool about the new beading hobby!

Cool about the cold thing! Oops--not so cool!

Oh Yeah--I meant to say

Cool about the signature thing!!

Love you!

emaleigh said...

who is your sister? she sounds TOTALLY AWESOMELY FANFREAKINGTASTIC.

xoxo

this is one of my favorite blogs design wise.

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! I know I've said this before but I like each post more than the last. I look forward to reading them!

You're right...the new signature is amazing!

I absolutely loveeee the style you picked out for your hair. It will look great on you! If the "stranger" is the lady I think you're talking about (one of our regulars) I think you'll be fine.

Beading, oh beading. :)